The secret to a good fat separator or gravy separator is it needs a plug that blocks the spout preventing fatty liquids from the gravy. Cuisipro makes healthy gravies, stocks, and soups by separating more fat from meat juices than other fat separators do. Splashing into it and leaving a fatty residue.
What is a fat separator?
How does a fat separator work?
There’s a hole in the bottom with a lever-actuated valve. You press that red “button” on the handle, the valve lifts, and the stock pours out of the hole. When you get to the fat layer, you take your finger off the button, and the valve is closed. (It’s a spring-loaded lever, in essence.) Unlike the fat separators with a spout sticking out of the bottom, this design actually works.
The Best Gravy and Fat Separator
Good quality. Larger than I anticipated. I have only used it for one day, which is Thanks Giving. I suppose – Based on my single-day experience- that the broth need not be cool or not for this product to fulfill its promise. When I put it n the fridge with broth & took it out the next day, I could easily pour the extracted broth. It is made of very sturdy plastic, which I like, as I have accidentally dropped it in the sink a couple of times. If it were glass, it probably would have broken. I have seen where chefs of busy restaurants recommend this gravy separator.
Received 4.8 stars out of 5 in customers reviews
- Easy drip feature separates sauce from fat easily and effectively.
- The sauce is released from the bottom of the fat separator, and the silicone plug controls the release of sauce and fat.
- Made of see-through, durable, and heat resistant Tritan material; BPA free
- Easy to Disassemble and clean; top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Oversized straining separates large food particles from the sauce.
Built-in Filtration – With the built-in filter, only the best parts of your drippings will find their way into your sauce. Measured to Perfection. Easy to Use – The Cuisipro Fat Separator can hold 1 liter/4 cups of drippings. With measurements on the Tritan container, you can add exactly the amount of drippings you require for your recipe.
You can tell exactly how much is being poured with the easy thumb release since you are keeping the liquid level.
Articles you may like
- 1 What is a fat separator?
- 2 How does a fat separator work?
- 3 The Best Gravy and Fat Separator
- 4 Articles you may like
- 4.1 Best Digital Food Dehydrator for 2021
- 4.2 Can you stand in front of a microwave while cooking, and is it safe?
- 4.3 2021 Safe Microwave Alternative: Best Replacements for Microwave Ovens
- 4.4 Why are Paper Straws Better Than Plastic Ones?
- 4.5 Best Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids
- 4.6 Best Pyrex lids and Replacement Covers
- 4.7 Which Meal Prep Containers Best, Glass, or BPA Free Plastic?
- 4.8 Get Nordic ware microwave rice cooker instructions for help.
- 4.9 Glasslock Microwavable Glass Containers
- 4.10 Can You Microwave Styrofoam, and is it Safe?
- 4.11 How to Cook Rice in the Microwave?