If you are planning to get the Nordic Ware Microwave Rice Cooker, then you are in luck because it is without question one of the best available rice cookers in the market. Even if you do not know cooking, there are Nordic ware microwave rice cooker instructions available which can help you through this.
- It spans 8.5 inches in length, 5 inches in width and 7.8 inches in depth
- It weighs a total of 1.1 pounds
- Capable of cooking rice within minutes
- Comes with a dishwasher safe
- Also has 8 cups of water capacity
Nordic ware microwave rice cooker instructions
As far as the instructions for using this product are concerned, they do not come along with it. However, you can find these available at some other websites, written by people who have actually used them. In general, it can be summarized as follows:
- The basket that comes with the cooker is meant to be used for rinsing the rice.
- Only after rinsing the rice should you put it inside the container for cooking.
- Put only the amount of rice that will fit in the container and add some water to it.
- Then secure the lid on top of the container and block all the vent holes.
- Let the rice cook for 10 minutes or so and let it stand for another few minutes.
So there you go. These are the Nordic ware microwave rice cooker instructions that you are probably looking for if you have bought this product. Make sure you have fun using it.